A one-hour group consultation with a faculty member of your choice and up to 5 peers.
Roundtable Submission Due Dates:
Please note that attendees are responsible for submitting their manuscripts by the due date. Late submissions may lose their session without a refund.
|Jennifer March Soloway||10/9/2021|
– You will submit the first full page of your manuscript (up to 275 words max of either a novel or picture book) two weeks before your roundtable.
– On the day of the roundtable, you will share the first full page of your manuscript (up to 275 words max of either a novel or picture book) with your roundtable peers and with the faculty member running the roundtable.
– Text should begin at the top of the page, double-spaced, 12 pt. Font.
– Include your name, title and genre.
– After purchasing your roundtable, you will receive a confirmation email containing these submission guidelines and further instructions regarding scheduling.
– Author/illustrators can bring dummies to the roundtable. Please read the submissions guidelines for picture book dummies here.
The add-on fee for a roundtable is $45.
Q: Can I sign up for both an agent roundtable and an editor roundtable?
A: No. These add-ons are in high demand. We want as many attendees as possible to enjoy this unique opportunity.
Q: I am an author and illustrator. Can I sign up for one of each?
A: No. Our roundtables are for authors and author/illustrators only. Author/illustrators will submit their dummies or manuscript with sample art two weeks prior to the roundtable.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com